11) That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
12) As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully, treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely. May Allah bless you and your family.
13) May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within. Happy Ramadan!
14) I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
15) Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan.
16) May forgiveness be granted to you by our mighty Allah. Repent and be saved! Happy Ramadan!
17) As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
18) This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and sending loads of prayers your way. Happy Ramadan.
19) Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.
20) I am praying that abounding happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Ramadan!