Nollywood actor, writer and director Jibola Dabo is popular for his ‘sugar daddy’ and father roles in movies.
Today, August 12, 2015 is the actor’s birthday, and to celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria have put together 7 things worth knowing about him.
- Jibola Dabo is a native of Owo in Ondo State. A graduate of Fine Arts with a major in graphics.
- He hates his gay role with the late Muna Obiekwe in ‘Dirty Secrets.’ According to the actor, it’s his least favourite movie.
- He dated Yoruba actress Binta Mogaji, and the two have a beautiful child from their affair.
- Dabo is an ‘ardent supporter’ of Polygamy. The actor revealed this in a 2014 interview with Leadership Nigeria. ‘I’m an ardent supporter of polygamy. Polygamy means when you see a woman you love and desire, you marry her with the consent of your already married wife and bring her home.’ he said.Dabo h
- as five children from different women.
- Dabo has had his white beard signature look for over twenty years.
- The actor once contemplated suicide by jumping in front of a vehicle because of hardship as a kid.